Monday, April 27, 2009

Reason #1

Today is officially our 13 year anniversary...yeah we made it! :)

Before I write my "last" reason you should know that they were not written in any particular order...I don't think I could order them if I wanted to...each reason is just a another part of the whole...what I love is that each part makes up one great package!

Reason #1 ~ He is a Christian.

Even though we were young we did spend a lot of time talking about religion. We were raised in different churches and had some different point of views. So we spent some time working through all that. And what we believed at 20, changed by the time we were 27 when our oldest was born and different again at 30 when our youngest was born and even now at 34. We've tried out a lot of different churches trying to find one that fit both of our needs...it took awhile but we've finally found a home. We don't agree on everything and we don't agree with everything our church teaches either. But our base fundamental beliefs are the same...our morals & values match up..and so we are able to raise our girls with a solid foundation we can both support. And honestly I like that we disagree sometimes because it gives us something to talk about and anyone who has been married for then about 5 min. knows that if you run out of things to talk about...well you've run out!

Honey,
I love you and I am so grateful God made you my partner in life. I am so amazed by what we have accomplished in 13 years and I'm really looking forward to everything that comes next!
Your Sweetie

1 comment:

Jenna said...

How lucky you both are to have found each other. I am so glad to know you and the two beautiful girls who are here because of your special day, 13 years ago. Happy Anniversary Kenna and Eric!