Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reason #6

Reason #6 ~ He is a car guy.

My husband LOVES cars...especially old ones or 4x4 ones....the very best is an old 4x4 car! :) He points out cool old cars and cool 4x4 cars to the girls & I every time we go somewhere. Even better he actually knows & understands what the heck is going on under the hood too. Why do I think this is a good thing to have in a hubby? Because I like looking at old/cool cars BUT I have absolutely NO interest in what goes on inside the car. And again, even better, he doesn't expect me too!!! My car duties include; gas, oil changes, cleanliness, and reporting any and all strange noises.....that's it and that's all....he takes care of all the rest. I don't care a hoot about HOW it runs...it should just do it thank you very much! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A computer geek AND a car guy!!! SERIOUSLY!!! The whole package...I can't believe there is anything left for 5 to 1. Hmmmm.