Reason #5~ The sex! ;)
We were 19 when we started and we may have thought we knew what we were doing but we really didn't! lol We are very "talky" people so communication isn't one of our martial problems...except in this area...its taken us a long time to figure out how to communicate about sex. But 13 years later we've got it under control. Sure we both wish we could do "it" more often but with 2 kids and a busy life we've made our peace with the frequency "problem" and have tried for quality instead! :) LOL!!!!
OK, that's enough, his sister will be reading this after all! :) Sorry!
2 comments:
These are very sweet. I would love to hear 13 reasons why he loves his wife, but I have been blessed to know my special daughter has such a wonderful husband. Thanks Eric for all you have meant to Kenna and to our family and me. Congrats on 13 years to you both. Love, Mom
I think that it's hilarious your mom added her comment after THIS particular post...hehehe.
Post a Comment