I'm not a big fan of New Years Resolutions, typically I've broken my resolutions before I've even begun and I REALLY hate setting myself up for failure. But I've spent time praying about my life, talking to God about what has passed and what is probably to come and decided on an attainable goal to be my "theme" for the year.
My goal is to be consistent.
To be consistent in how I raise my children, in how I take care of myself, in my relationships with family & friends, in how I carry myself in the world, and in my relationship with God.
With my children I'd like to yell less and problem solve more.
With my relationships to make sure the important people in my life FEEL like they are important to me.
With God...well...to make sure He knows He is important to me as well and for that to show in my words and deeds.
And I'd like to be consistent with this blog as well...to stop what I'm doing and write here more often.
So welcome 2010, I have no doubt that it will be a year of learning and growing and hopefully of consistency too!
No comments:
Post a Comment