OK, this post has nothing to do with my beautiful girls but I'm writing it anyway...there is a new show on tv you MUST watch! Its called Whatever Martha on Fine Living everyday...please try to catch at least one episode.
It is Matha Stewart's daughter Alexis and her BFF dissing old Martha Stewart shows...yes seriously and Matha gave them permission to do it...what was she thinking! Basically they take an old episode from the 80's or 90's and verbally hack it to pieces and I LOVE it when Alexis calls her mom on suff like...I never made a cupcake in my life!!! Its awesome.
Ok the only part that gets old is that these two gals are of the rich and slighlty spoiled type so they are obnoxious but since most of that is aimed at Martha its still pretty awesome.
Check it out....I know it made me feel better about my inablity to do anything The Martha Stewart Way!
1 comment:
Haha that sounds HILARIOUS! I will make sure to catch an episode!
Post a Comment