My daughter's school does a Grandparent's Day. They invite Grandparents to come into school, there is a presentation and then they get to spend some time in the classroom as well. So this year Grandma Sue (my mom) and Grandma Anita (my mother-in-law) were able to come. The presentation was 2 of the 1st grade classes singing a song and then 1 child from each class got to read their "essay" they wrote about their grandparents. My daughter's class was one of the two singing. She asked me to make sure we were in the front row so we could "see her clearly". So after Family Friday we headed over to get a front row spot. She was very cute singing her song as were all the kids and the 2 that read their essays did a great job. The the grandmas went off to enjoy some time in the classroom and my little one and I headed home. It is at events like these that I am reminded of how lucky my husband and I are to have such suppotive families and by extention how lucky my girls are as well. Here are a few pictures.

with Grandma Sue

with Grandma Anita

Singing

She also happened to be Star of the week in her classroom! :)
1 comment:
The grandmas rock! And I love Katie's shirt!
Post a Comment