Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Preschool ~ Year 2!



So my little one started her second year of preschool at the beginning of the month. She was SO excited. Mostly because she gets to stay for lunch this year. She always wants to do whatever her sister is doing and since sister takes a lunch and eats at school she wanted to too! Last year we had to leave school crying more then once because she didn't get to. The price difference between staying for lunch or not was $20 for the whole month...so she gets to stay now. She is at school 2 fulls days...which so far she loves. I thought (secretly hoped) she'd get tired of the all day deal and beg to come earlier but so far no such luck. She likes her teachers and seems happy in her class. A lot of the kids are from her class last year. And so far only one morning of tears, nothing makes a mama feel worse then leaving her child crying at school! She can technically be at school from 7:30am-4:30pm but if she gets there before 8ish then she is in a "holding room" since class doesn't actually start until 8:30am and that was the reason she cried the one day, I left her in the holding room...now I've rearranged our morning schedule so she gets there at 8:30am and goes straight to her class and no tears since then.




Here is last years 1st day of school picture....I didn't realize until I looked at this how big she has gotten in the last year...to me she is still my "baby"!! :( Oh my goodness...someone make her stop growing!






No comments: