Wednesday, March 4, 2009

another full day of fun

So today the girls were invite to play with two of their favorite people, Hailee and Cameron. Katie and Hailee became friends in Kindergarten and continued their friendship when they ended up in the same 1st grade class as well, they are also in the same Daisy troop. Cameron is her little sister who is just about the same age as Ali and they love to play together as well and since their mother & I have become friends, this little arrangement has made our lives so nice! We've car pooled for Daisy events and Lori is the one who helped me out SO MUCH when Katie broke her arm. Anyway the girls got to go play for 2 hours in the morning while mommy ran some errands and managed a few chores around the house, yeah! (thanks Lori)

Afterward Ali had ballet class. She is so darn cute in her leotard prancing around! Katie did ballet at about the same age and I would bring Ali along with me and she would crawl, walk, run, and beg to dance with her sister every time but since she was under 2 she was much too little....its so nice to see her have a chance to enjoy being the ballerina now.

Then we headed off to Grandma Anita's house. Katie has been asking to learn how to sew and since Grandma Anita still enjoys sewing I thought it would be great fun for them to enjoy this together. I hate to sew and refuse to learn how, yes I know, what kind of girl am I...one who isn't interested in sewing that's who! :) Together they made robes for the girls American Girl dolls and a pair of pants for Katie's, with plans for a dress to come next. And she made us tacos for dinner too, yum!!! (thanks Anita)

We just got home at 8pm and now everyone is tucked into their beds for a goodnights sleep. All in all it was a wonderful day!

No comments: