I never want to present myself as more then I am...I realized the last blog made it sound like I had everything all figured out or had some sort of plan all along....nothing could be further from the truth!
I dealt with each thing one at at a time and every decision was HARD! I was embarrassed, sad, hurt, upset, angry...all of it! Now that we are at day 4 I can see the silver lining but on day 1? Oh no I was ready to throw in the towel on this whole motherhood thing! Writing the letter to the moms explaining my own culpability was a very hard thing to do. And deciding what punishments were appropriate made for more anguish. Thank goodness for my mom who has given me lots of wise counsel and been a sounding board for all my worries & concerns!
And by the way I am really, really tired of hearing MMMMOOOOMMMMM yelled down from her room! Is it over yet? ;)
3 comments:
You are a wonderful Mom!! I admire what you did...I don't think i would have thought of all that you did. Thank you for sharing what you did do, because when that happens to me (and I know it will), I will now know what to do. Gosh what word was it? I know I use them, and I am having a hard time giving them up! =]! xoxo!
I totally agree with Steph! You are an awesome Mom, and she is soooo lucky to have you!! Plus what you did was sooo creative and I am sure that I will be in the position one day as well, and now I know what I should do!
Okay, Supermom, you know how I feel. You are amazing, and I cannot imagine anyone having an idea on a better way to handle the situation. I am inspired (which is code for: I may steal this approach for personal use, someday).
Post a Comment