Friday, October 24, 2008

People I'm thinking about.....

I am so lucky to be blessed with such a humongous range of wonderful people in my life and a few are on my mind today.....

My husband, he's bored and wanted me to blog about something (here ya go honey) :)

Lisa and Irene, They are doing a camp out with their Boy Scout Troop and they gonna have such a blast!

Michelle, her father passed away this week.

Tosha, she's in the hospital and struggling to get her health under control.

Julie, Its her BIRTHDAY (hope its a great one girlfriend!)

Cathi, came home from a trip to NY today...so jealous! :)

Tatum, she is also in the hospital, she will have a long recovery but she is young so she has that on her side.

Jennifer (Tatum's mom), because its so hard to see your child in pain!

Susan, she has cancer and after trying just about everything her doctors have said they'll do no more treatments, which means she either needs a miracle or will be meeting Jesus soon, and I just can't imagine what its like being in her shoes right now.

Rachel (Susan's sister-in-law) because, well read what I wrote about Susan and you'll know why.

Tricia, I am busy getting the invites ready for her baby shower.

My nephew and daughter, they have been bickering at each other all day.

My oldest daughter, she's grounded for the first time ever and its been hard on everyone but a well learned lesson.

There are probably a few others but you get the gist.....i am so blessed by these people and i get to share their joys AND their sadness.

No comments: