Wanna know what Supermom and the family have been up to? This is the place to find out!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Preschool- an update
For my regular readers you read a few weeks ago that my little one was having some issues in preschool with listening. So a smart mama I know sent me a link to a site that has charts of every kind with every character and suggested I start tracking her good days and reward her once she had a achieved some success. So we started the next week and she did SO well, she earned a happy face everyday, so I treated to her a small toy at the end of the week. The following week went just as well. And when I spoke to her teacher at the end of two weeks and she said she isn't having any more problems with her at all! She has to occasionally remind her to sit to or participate but all she needs is a gentle reminder and she gets back on task and not a hundred reminders just one. I spent a lot of time and energy encouraging her to behave at school and it looks like the work was worth it and even better had super quick results! I'm sure we'll run into problems form time to time but I'm so thrilled to have it mostly under control. *whew*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you forward me the link to those charts? Thanks! Kim
Post a Comment