So today the girls I spent the afternoon, cutting, gluing, hand printing, labeling & writing notes. And since my oldest insisted they each have their own butterfly & balloon for each person...that is 12 butterflies to make and 12 balloons to buy.
Here is how the butterflies came out...
All of the notes on my youngest's butterflies are the same...Dear _____, I love you and I hope you make new friends in heaven. Love, A
Whereas each of my oldest's notes is different and she would only use one name and no grandma, uncle, that kind of thing...I dunno, sometimes she doesn't make sense but I just let her be.
Dear Joni, Thanks for all the cool stuff. Love, K
Dear Andy, Me & daddy are really sad you are gone. Love, K
Dear Richard, I am very sad you died. Love, K
Dear Richard, I am very sad you died. Love, K
Dear Gena, I am glad you lived a long happy life. Love, K
Dear Riebli, I love you. I miss you. Love, K
Dear Ken, I love you and I hope you like my card. Love, K
1 comment:
It took me a long time to search online, only your site unfold the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.
- Laura
Post a Comment