In times of difficulty I am often reminded of how lucky I am because the people who love me rally behind me and show me their love and support. I often start my prayers with "Thank You Lord" becasue he has given me SO MUCH to be thankful for. And I have hoped that my grateful heart would rub off on my kids....
And so I was blessed when this time it was Katie who saw how lucky she was! The night she broke her arm Cathi & Matthew brought over homemade cookies & brownies and a pretty flower for her room. Also that night her BFF from school called to check on her. And the next day Lisa & her boys brought over balloons and a HM thermos. And Katie all on her own said to me...I'm so lucky to have friends that care about me.
Yes baby you sure are!
1 comment:
How precious that she realizes what a lucky girl she is and how sweet of Kathy and Matthew. She DOES have nice friends.
Post a Comment