My husband is the greatest husband/father in the world and here is why....
His daughter asked him to take the day off to come watch her "performance" (her & her class singing about 3 Christmas songs for 5 min.) and he did!
His other daughter's school Christmas party was at the exact same time so he had to take over my co-room mom responsibilities and help run a Christmas party for 40 1st graders and he did!!
As long as he had the day off, he could also attend his oldest daughter's Daisy Troop Christmas party too...and he did!
Then he spent the day at Disneyland in the freezing cold surrounded by a million out of state/country tourist & 4000 small people carrying germs of every kind, just to watch his daughter dance her way down Main Street USA in 3 seconds flat!
And as if all that weren't enough to get him nominated for father of the year, today he came home with a Chocolate Mountain Factory Carmel Apple someone at work gave him that he saved for me because he knows they are my favorite "expensive" treat in the universe AND helped the kids with a craft they were begging to do while I made dinner....all this with a head cold (from the small germy people at Disneyland) and sleep deprived because of said cold.
OH, I almost forgot and when I said to him...You're right I think the Christmas Tree would be better in this room instead of that one, he made a plan and we moved it (lights & ornaments still on it and everything).
Yup, I love him and will keep him!
2 comments:
He's a keeper, eh? :)
definately a keeper :)
Post a Comment